Okay, here are the missions for you:
- From today, you will stop drawn yourself into tons of negative thinking
- From today, you will love yourself more
- From today, you will do things that you love
- From today, you will take responsibility for everything you did, no moaning.
- From today, you will try hard and have fun
- From today, you will learn to stop expecting too much, learn to be moderate.
- From today, you will achieve something that you can be proud of
- From today, you will improve your life. If you hate your job, learn to have fun with it. If you hate your boss, learn to understand her. If you hate other people, either avoid them or be nice to them.
- From today, you will treasure all the memories you had, even it’s a success or a failure.
- From today, you will meet a wonderful person whom you can share with him/her your stories.
and from today, you will never stop trying, never giving up anything
This is your life - take it, and make it your own :)
22th September 2010 is such a big day to come.
Well, today 2 biggest Japanese Divas - Ayumi Hamasaki & Koda Kumi will release their 49th and 48th single, respectively.
The problem is that they are in a same label - Avex Trax, and this is the first time we have an internal battle between them :)).
Ayumi will surely have an upper hand because she’s currently having a record of having 17 constructive #1 single and I’m sure her fans don’t want her to lose that. (Well, couple with the fact that she asked JaeJoong of DBSK to join the PV - and you know that fan girls will be over-hyped with this)
To be honest, I’m loving Koda’s suki de x3 more (from songs, PVs to covers) and I do wish her get big success, but it’s Ayumi we’re talking about, so thing will not happen according to what we wish anyway.
Right now, I’m sure fan will have their finger crossed for their stars haha.
Koda Kumi - Suki de, suki de, suki de (Love love love)
01. Suki de, Suki de, Suki de. (好きで、好きで、好きで。)
02. Anata Dake ga (あなただけが)
03. walk ~to the future~
01. crossroad (Original mix)
02. SEVEN DAYS WAR (Original mix)
03. blossom (Clockwork yellow remix)
04. MOON (Orchestra version)
05. blossom (Orchestra version)
06. crossroad (Original mix -Instrumental-)
07. SEVEN DAYS WAR (Original mix -Instrumental-)
Download (75.09 MB)
Anyway, Star-war begins =))
Oh, I’m so ready now, bring the game on :))
If you ask me that question…
My answer will always be YES.
I may not be able to get the chance to be in a relationship, but I do, even hopefully or hopelessly, believe in love.
Love’s not about the matter of accepting or refusing, it’s about receiving and sharing.
Life is not always about Black and White, but my answer will be either Yes, or No.
And this time, I still say yes.
Maybe next week, next month, next year or next decade, I will change my mind. Yet right now, all I know is that you will come along, and show me not only that you genuinely care about me, but you love me for who I am. And for that, I will eternally graceful.
and I know that you will make me feel like there are only kind of people in this world - you and the rest.
~for an unknown encounter ahead~
I don’t know what to believe in anymore.
I see this world crumbles down with many terrible and sinful acts. Even a mother can beat her own child like this? My heart aches when I see the baby with hundreds of bruise on her body. I wonder how she could grow up with this emotional trauma.
Every child is a fragile soul, but perhaps some so-called adults still don’t even know about that. I wish she will grow up with love and compassion, and may forget about this nightmare.
May god blesses her with strength.
May justice bestows fairness to her case.